We're Here to Answer Your Questions
Need support? We're standing by. Call us at 1-800-707-0895.
V-Go Customer Care is available to assist with the following:
- Personalized one-to-one support with a dedicated V-Go Partner
- Expert personalized insurance guidance and benefits investigation
- Help at the pharmacy so it’s easy to get V-Go and use the V-Go Instant Savings Program
- Initial V-Go instruction on how to Fill, Wear & Go with V-Go
- Follow-up calls during the first 90 days to help you stay on track
- Assistance with registering for the V-Go Life™ Self-Management Program
We also provide easy-to-use guides and resources to help you start on V-Go. Call us to request these materials or you can view and download them here.
Important Risk Information
If regular adjustments or modifications to the basal rate of insulin are required in a 24-hour period, or if the amount of insulin used at meals requires adjustments of less than 2-Unit increments, use of the V-Go Disposable Insulin Delivery Device may result in hypoglycemia. The following conditions may occur during insulin therapy with V-Go: hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) or hyperglycemia (high blood glucose). Other adverse reactions associated with V-Go use include skin irritation from the adhesive pad or infections at the infusion site. V-Go should be removed before any magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) testing.