Contact V-Go Customer Care from Valeritas
V-Go Customer Care from Valeritas is available to assist with the following:
- Personalized one-to-one support with a dedicated V-Go Partner
- Expert personalized insurance guidance and benefits investigation
- Help at the pharmacy so it’s easy to get V-Go and use the V-Go Instant Savings Program
- Initial V-Go instruction on how to Fill, Wear & Go with V-Go
- Follow-up calls during the first 90 days to help you stay on track
- Assistance with registering for the V-Go Life™ Self-Management Program
We also provide easy-to-use guides and resources to help you start on V-Go. Call us to request these materials or you can view and download them here.
Get started by calling V-Go Customer Care at 1-866-881-1209.
Important Risk Information
If regular adjustments or modifications to the basal rate of insulin are required in a 24-hour period, or if the amount of insulin used at meals requires adjustments of less than 2-Unit increments, use of the V-Go Disposable Insulin Delivery Device may result in hypoglycemia. The following conditions may occur during insulin therapy with V-Go: hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) or hyperglycemia (high blood glucose). Other adverse reactions associated with V-Go use include skin irritation from the adhesive pad or infections at the infusion site. V-Go should be removed before any magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) testing.